Wednesday, February 25, 2009

lets start ripping

I am torn

I am torn between a lot, at the moment it is blogs.

Can I sustain two blogs at once?
I recently began posting on my first ever blog for the first time in over a year. I love it, but that blog is meant to communicate what is going on in my life, I want a blog that represents something else.

If you know who Polly Trotsky is I am very proud, if not she was a small insignificant girl in Huxley's Brave New World. She stole my heart with her line, "I didn't mean to hurt him, honest."

Henceforth this is my creative things blog. I will post more incoherent writings, collages, scribbles, notes and everything else. I may also start cataloging my belongings on here, the more interesting ones anyway.

I think I may just be figuring this thing out.

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck. Blogs of that nature can be great treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha really? That's really flattering. I'm always really surprised and delighted to find out that people actually read my blog.

    And thanks for the compliment on the Deer collage. I've had a big thing for collages over the past little while too. I had an interview for admission at OCAD last week and I don't think they were too impressed with my cutting and pasting abilities...hmm.

    Also, you've got a very good taste in music.

    Respect,
    Warren

    ReplyDelete